Monday, July 2, 2012

Utah Visit with the Mickelsen's

After visiting the Craw's I then went to spend time my family. On my birthday we went four wheeling (Gigi rode with uncle Evan and loved it!), and then we had a barbecue at Evan & Kelly's house. I tried to get a pic with Gigi but she was having none of that!
The cousins had lots of fun on the tramp...until Sam broke his arm and had to be rushed to the hospital. 

We had a girls lunch at Gingers where they make the best falafel wrap! Allison couldn't make it since she had to stay home and tend Sam.

My parents, Preston, and I had lunch at a Japanese steakhouse where Preston took this pic of Gigi with his phone. It was a yummy lunch and Gigi liked watching the show.

I then headed back to Layton for a weekend so Grandpa Craw could spend time with us, more pics to come!

1 comment:

Pal & Hatty said...

We did have a great time together!