Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fifteen Months Old (Gigi's Monthly Photo)

Gigi turned fifteen months old on May 19th. Here are her stats:
Height: 29.5 inches; 15th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs 4 oz; 1st percentile
Head: 45.5 cm; 60th percentile

Gigi started walking right before 13 months and now she is getting faster and getting into everything! She loves to open our kitchen drawers and cupboards and pull everything out and haul it around the house. She is also learning lots of new words and her favorites are farm animal sounds. Her favorite toy is daddy's iPhone (she knows how to use it!); she loves walking around and pretending to talk on it.

10 comments:

buddy said...

Beautiful little girl! Cindy

Heather Capener said...

Can I please see my best friends and that cuteness that is Gigi!!!!

Joan Morris said...

I can't believe how fast she's grown. What a cute little thing!

Kay Hinton said...

I love the pictures in the chair each month. She is so cute and has grown so much. I love her expression in that last one.

Pal & Hatty said...

Gigi's hair is getting longer and darker! She is such a cute little girl - I can't wait for you guys to come this month!

Shauna said...

what a cutie! love the last picture...such personality!

Carina said...

What a cutie! I love these pictures you post of her in the chair, and you always have her in such cute little outfits.

Elise said...

what a doll! she is a cute tiny little thing, a little envious of all that hair. :)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

So cute!!! I love the hair clippy!!! I can't wait to maul her!

Sarah said...

She looks so much like you in that third picture.