Saturday, February 19, 2011

Twelve Months Old (Gigi's Monthly Photo)

Gigi turned twelve months old on February 19th. Here are her monthly stats:
Height: 29 inches; 46th percentile
Weight: 16 lbs 8 oz; 1st percentile

I can't believe my little Gigi is now a 1 year old! She is now standing up all by herself, I guess that means walking isn't too far away! New words she learned this month are bah-bah (for her bottle) and baby; she now points to everything and says 'baby.' She loves music and every time she goes into her room to play she turns on her Baby Einstein CD and starts to dance. She also loves books and is always bringing them to me so I can read them to her.
Gigi.monthBYmonth2

4 comments:

Ming said...

Oh, she's just a little peanut! So cute and tiny. I can't believe she's only 16 lbs. Addie is already 17 pounds and she's 5 months younger. What a little cutie you have.

triciathomas said...

Her hair is really coming it!!! She is just beautiful you two need to have more kids!

Kay Hinton said...

Such cute photos of her . She is so cute.

Joan Morris said...

She's a doll, I've loved watching her grow up in that cute white chair.