Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gigi Turns One

I can't believe our little Gigi is now a 1 year old! On February 19th we celebrated Gigi's 1st Birthday with presents, balloons and streamers, and lots of cupcakes! Gigi was really excited about her new toys.

We sang 'Happy Birthday' to our birthday girl with a votive on top of her cupcake. I bought her a candle and set it aside for later. Well when it came time to use it I searched high and low and couldn't find it anywhere. So I had to make do with what we had (and I still don't know what happened to that candle)! Gigi especially loved eating the frosting!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, so stinking cute! I love her. Her hair is getting long too!

Heather Capener said...

Happy Birthday you sweet little angel!!! Looks like she got some fun new toys. Auntie Heathies needs to see that little girl!

Ami said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Where has the time gone?! She's beautiful. Happy Birthday Gigi!

Pal & Hatty said...

Happy Birthday Gig - we love you! If you like the frosting best - you must have a few genes from Grandma Patty!

Carina said...

What a cutie! I love the votive improvisation :). Happy Birthday Gigi!

Shauna said...

Happy birthday cute little Gigi! I love how she's clapping while you're singing...so cute.

Sarah said...

I'm happy Gigi liked her birthday cake. Eva puked all over hers. She was terrified of the whole birthday business.

Ming said...

She's adorable! I love the votive candle..we've definitely done that a time or two around here. :)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Happy birthday cute girl!!! She is getting prettier every day!