Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To my own father, thank you for being such a wonderful father and provider for our family. And thanks for always 'getting me!' Thanks for all the wonderful family trips that I have such great memories of. You are a great dad! 
 To my father-in-law, thank your for welcoming me into the family from day one. And thank you for raising such a wonderful man, I am a lucky girl! 
 And to my wonderful husband. You are so great with Gigi and we both love you very much. I remember when we were gone for three weeks in Utah and when you picked us up at the airport, Gigi couldn't stop smiling she was so happy to see you. You are one amazing dad! 
 Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

triciathomas said...

Adam sure is a wonderful father!!!

Heather Capener said...

Happy Father's Day Adam!