Monday, June 7, 2010

Hangin' with the Mickelsens!

For the second part of my trip to Utah I stayed with my parents. We had a fun time hanging out with family, lunches at grandma's house, a trip to Logan to visit my grandparents graves and eat at Le Nonne, and a tea party using my grandmother's china. Tricia and I even decided to take a trip to Anthro for the big sale and we ran out of gas on the way back home (we were on the freeway!). So thanks to my brother Evan we were able to get gas and make it home safely. I had such a fun time and I can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

I love the girl cousin picture! I don't know about LeNonne. . . looks like I'll have to add another mandatory stop to my already lengthy list of "places I must go when I go to Logan." We joke that the car just knows where to go next when we go there, "See Grandma Peterson's house, See Grandpa Gabrielsen's house, cemetery,drive around to see houses Grandpa built, Bluebird's chocolates, . . ."

Heidi Bitsch said...

Gigi is so stinkin' cute, I just want to mawl her! I love your new bangs, very cute!

Heather Capener said...

I missed out on some fun times!!!

When are you going to be in Utah again? Soon?

I need to see that little Gigi!

Pal & Hatty said...

We had so much fun! Gigi is a doll! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

triciathomas said...

Good times had by all!!!

Angie H said...

Gigi looks so much like Adam in that first picture. So cute! It's fun to see your updates. And your hair is fabulous!!