Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Utah: Race and Parade

While I was with my family, my sisters and I ran the Speedy Spaniard 10k on the 24th of July. I have been training to improve my pace and my goal was to finish the race in under an hour. My time was 56:38 and my pace was 9:07 per mile! I was so happy since I shaved off over 6 mins from last year!

Gigi and Liam also ran the kids 1 mile race and they both did so good! It was the first race for both of them and I was so proud. Liam told me at the end that he was tired but he never gave up and just kept running!

all the cousins who ran the 1 mile...

After the race we all had to hurry since my brother in law James, had a float in the Spanish Fork 24th of July parade. Everyone helped out with dressing up and throwing out candy. I think the kids enjoyed giving out the candy more than eating it!

No comments: