Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Utah: Elk Ridge Visit

I drove down south to spend some time with my family. Here's a car selfie of us (don't worry, I wasn't driving at the time!)...

We had a family date night at The Escape Key which was so much fun! We had to work together to solve a puzzle and we finished the hardest one they had!

Adam really wanted to take the kids to a soccer game since they loved soccer camp so much. It was a beautiful night for a game and the kids loved eating all the treats of course!

rock climbing in my brother's basement...

Tricia and I had to get a pic of all the family dachshunds, but we are missing little Maple. It was quite the production with Tricia holding up several pieces of ham behind me while I snapped lots of pics! :)

Liam and his cousin Preston in matching pj's

And we took lots and lots of trips to the Spanish Fork pool with my sisters. The cousins all had so much fun together!

No comments: