Sunday, April 8, 2018

New York: Day 1

Adam and I decided to take a trip to New York to celebrate our 14th Anniversary a little early! I have never been to New York so I was excited to see as much as I could in three days!

We took an early morning flight and this was my first view of the city...


After checking into our hotel we went out to explore the city. Our first stop was Central Park. We walked around and visited lots of famous stops like Sheep Meadow...

Strawberry Fields...

 and Bow Bridge...




Next we visited The MET and when I saw this pic of Hamilton I couldn't resist getting a pic!

a few other famous pics...

Love the herringbone floors (and the Monet too!)...

 Then we grabbed lunch and relaxed a little back at our hotel. We booked tickets to the Top of the Rock so we headed to Rockefellar Center and saw the iconic ice rink!

We rode the elevator to the top and the view was breathtaking!!!

Us at the Top of the Rock!

We grabbed some dinner and on our way home saw this view of the Chrysler Building...

No comments: