Monday, July 14, 2014

Visit to Utah: Tricia's House

We spent almost a week at my sister's house so I could see my family. The kids loved seeing their other cousins and playing together everyday. Gigi and Violet always have a great time playing dress-up!

We went to the Payson Pool and the kids loved it. I even went down a few water slides, and it has been more than a few years since I've done that!

I also helped my sisters and James with some decorating, which I love to do! So of course a girls shopping trip was needed! Allison changed up her living room, Tricia did her family room, and I helped James style the bookshelves in his orthodontic office. I forgot to take pics so I'll have to remember next time I'm there. :)

2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

I love the phot of the two little princesses! So glad that you could spend time together!

Kay Hinton said...

How I wish I was on your come and decorate Aunt Kay's house list!!!