Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Visit to Utah: Grandma's House

The kids had a lot of fun at Grandma's house. Liam's favorite was riding in the jeep. Gigi is still learning how to drive, right after I took this pic she had a little crash. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. :)

And they loved riding in the radio flyer wagon too!



We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (gotta eat there while I'm in Utah!) and took some pics after we got home.

And of course we had to make s'mores which Gigi loved.

Gigi and Liam always have fun making a mess playing in the toy room

Love these two!

1 comment:

Pal & Hatty said...

Texas Raod House, s'mores - yum! Cute pictures of all of you! I love the one of Gigi driving the car with Liam and the one of them in the red wagon! Such darlings kids and you know that I only speak the truth!