Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Allison Visits

This past weekend my sister Allison came to visit! Her husband had a work conference here in Minneapolis so Allison decided to come with him so she could visit us. She brought her youngest, Evelyn, and we had a great time together.

The first day we went to the Mall of American and did a little shopping. That night we had Jon over for pizza and apple crisp. The next day Allison and I went out to lunch with the kids and then to Minnehaha Falls. I forgot to take pics but luckily Allison had her phone with her so she took some. 
I had a great time and I'm so glad she came out to see us! Gigi keeps asking where aunt Allison and Evie Marie are. :)

1 comment:

Pal & Hatty said...

I love Liam's pictures - I miss him! I am so glad that Allison, Evelyn and Jon came to visit! It,is so fun to spend time with a sister!