Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Utah Visit

In July we visited Utah to see both our families there. The first night we arrived we had dinner at Chuck-a-Rama. Gigi was in cousin heaven! Here she is eating some dessert with her cousin Ella...

The next night we had an adults only dinner at The Tree Room at Sundance. Dinner was delicious and we even had our own private room!

On Saturday we blessed Liam and Sunday was my parents farewell. They are leaving for a 2 year mission to Berlin. My mom hosted a get-together after church where we had a yummy Cafe Rio salad. Of course I forgot to take pics. :(

We spent a few more days with my parents and had a few more get-together's with my family. We had a lot of fun on my brother Evan's new rock wall...

Then we went to spend some time with Adam's family. I never thought I would be the parent that buys character anything but Gigi saw this bathing suit at Target and I caved. Oh well, it makes her happy. :)

Grandma and Liam relaxing...

Gigi loved it when Grandpa pushed her in the car with Buddy!

playing golf with Daddy

No comments: