Thursday, April 18, 2013

Liam's 1st Week

Our 1st week home from the hospital I was able to recover with the help of my mom. I'm so thankful that she was able to come out and help me so much with Gigi and Liam. I don't know what I would have done without her. Here are some pics of the week...

Liam's 1st sponge bath, he didn't like it so much

My dad arrived after 2 long days of driving

  Daddy and his two kids

 Liam got Gigi this bouncy cow as his gift to her as a new big sister, she just loves it!

We had a great time with my parents and were even able to visit a Russian Art Museum near our house. And we got a LOT of snow, I think it snowed everyday they were here! I'm so glad they came out to visit and spend time with us, it was great having them in our home. Thanks so much for all of your help!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Congratulations Craw family! That is one super sweet baby boy! That is so nice that your parents were able to come out to help. Enjoy that baby boy!

Pal & Hatty said...

We are both so glad that we were able to come! We miss all of you and we are excited to see you soon!