Monday, April 15, 2013

Liam is Born

On April 11th at 8:06 AM baby Liam was born. His full name is Marshall William Craw and he weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long.


My mom was such a big help to watch Gigi for us while I was in the hospital. They had lots of fun together having tea parties, dancing, reading books, playing hide and seek, and playing on grandma's iPad. Gigi got lots of special attention from Grandma and I know it helped out with the addition of a little brother. Here they are visiting us at the hospital...
 proud Daddy
 My recovery went well in the hospital and with the exception of the first two nights he has been such a good baby. Here we are getting ready to go home...
We are so lucky and blessed to have such a sweet and healthy little boy! He has been such a joy to add to our family!

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Congratulations!! He is darling!

Pal & Hatty said...

I miss Liam & Gigi! I hope you are feeling well!