Sunday, February 19, 2012

Twenty-Four Months Old (Gigi's Monthly Photo)

Gigi turned twenty-four months old on February 19th. Her monthly stats are:
Height: 31.5 inches; 5th percentile
Weight: 22 lbs; 5th percentile

I can't believe I now have a two year old; the past two years flew by so fast! Gigi is full of energy. She loves to say "hey baby!" - which she learned from Grandpa Mickelsen. She loves to sing the ABC's and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and she just learned how to count to 10. She is learning her colors so she loves to tell mommy she has brown hair and brown teeth. :) And her favorite food is yogurt.

My busy little girl. Notice all the toys on the chair to keep her occupied during this photo shoot!

5 comments:

Heather Capener said...

She's so cute. We need to have a best friend reunification with the kiddos so I can see the cute little babies!

Kay Hinton said...

such cute pictures! It's been fun to watch her grow up in the chair.

Pam said...

Brown teeth - that's cute! And she DOES have brown eyes - great big ones! I, too, love the idea of the photos in the chair as she grows.

Joan Morris said...

Cute, cute Gigi and Buddy pictures. I love the pig tails.

Pal & Hatty said...

What cute pictures! I love the blue polk-a-dot sweater! She is growing up so fast! Grandpa sends a"hey baby!"