Saturday, December 1, 2018

Christmas Decor + Basement Pics!

I love decorating for Christmas every year, even if it is a lot of work! I love how special it feels and the sparkling lights throughout the house. Here's my decorations this year...

one of my favorite decorations is this little snowman that Gigi made a couple of years ago! She is quite the little artist!

And I finally remembered to take pics of our basement decorations...

love this little ceramic penguin that Gigi painted!

the gallery wall with some tinsel garland...

a little Christmas village on top of our entertainment center. The houses light up at night!

and of course I had to have a little Christmas tree to make it more festive!

So that's our home decorated for Christmas!

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

You are such a good decorator and photographer! Love your decorations.

Pal & Hatty said...

You have so many cute Christmas decorations and you know just how to put everything together!!

Kay Hinton said...

I really admire your decorating talents. Your home is beautiful!