Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Decor

I LOVE decorating for Christmas! I went with the same vintage decor that I've done for the past few years since I love it so much! I switched up the mantel a bit from last year with some lit garland...

the tree is decorated the same as last year...

I love stringing tinsel garland on all my pictures to make it a bit more festive!

a bowl filled with pinecones and vintage ornaments...

my bookshelf with a few Christmas accents...

You can never have too many bottle brush trees!

I forgot to take a pic of the Christmas decor in the basement, so this is the best I have! It was taken at night so the lighting is bad but you can see my little lit village, mercury glass christmas trees and more bottle brush trees! I'll have to take better pics next year! Oh, and of course I was watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. :)

1 comment:

Kay Hinton said...

Every detail is so beautiful!