Monday, September 11, 2017

Girls Trip to LA

I went to LA to celebrate my sister Tricia's 40th birthday! We all flew in to LA and went straight to DisneyLand. We were all starving so we grabbed a bite to eat first and had these yummy Mickey macarons.

Then we went on all the rides!




 me with the birthday girl...



my fave Disney snack :)

it was such a fun day!
 

The next day we all went to get a mani/pedi and then grabbed some brunch.


Then we headed to the Grove to do a little shopping and get some macarons at LaDuree!

We then went to dinner and met up with Liesl, (me and Tricia's college roommate) who is living near LA. It was so fun to see her and she brought these cute hats for everyone!


Then we saw Hamilton, and it was sooooo amazing!

The next day we all did some more shopping at the Promenade in Santa Monica. We got lunch at one of my fave places, Houston's (now it's called Hillstone) and the ribs did not disappoint!

 It was such a fun girls weekend and one we need to definitely do again!! :)

No comments: