Friday, February 19, 2016

Six Years Old (Gigi's Yearly Photo)

Gigi turned six on February 19th. Her yearly stats are:

Height: 41.3 inches; 1st percentile
Weight: 35 lbs 8 oz; 3rd percentile

I can't believe my little girl is already six! Gigi is all girl! She loves to wear dresses, play with all things princess, Barbie and My Little Pony. She also discovered Shopkins and had amassed quite the collection! She loves going to kindergarten and has made lots of friends. She loves to paint, color and draw and she loves drawing pictures for Liam. She also started taking gymnastics and loves the uneven bars and balance beam. Here are her yearly photos...


how old are you??


and our photo shoot wouldn't be complete without some silly faces :)

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

She's so cute! She looks a lot like her Mom!

Pal & Hatty said...

I can't believe she is already 6 years old!! She is a delightful little girl and I am proud to be her grandmother!