Saturday, June 20, 2015

Visit to Utah: Ragnar

This year for Ragnar we had a girls van and a boys van, so Adam got to join! For those not familiar with Ragnar it's a team of 12 people (split into two vans) and you each take turns running relay style from Logan to Midway. Each runner has three legs and the total miles of the entire course is about 200 miles. The total distance of my three legs was 18.6 miles.

Here's our van all decorated for the race


At the starting line ready to go.

We weren't in the same van, but Adam and I would see each other at the exchanges

And here we are at the finish line

Our team. I was a little sick this year but I still had a lot of fun and am so glad I got to do it again. Thanks again to my amazing mother in law for watching the kids for us!!

2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

You guys had 2 awesome teams! I am so proud of you for finishing such a tough race!!

Pal & Hatty said...

The pictures of you and Adam are so good of both of you - you make a beautiful couple!!