Thursday, March 26, 2015

Maui Day 1

For Spring Break this year, we went to Maui with Adam's family - his parents, his sister Anne and her family, and his brother Dave and his girlfriend. We had such an amazing time! I told Gigi that she could get her nails done with me before we left, so here she is at the salon...

The next day we took two long flights and finally made it to Maui in the evening. 

We woke up the next morning, and a gorgeous rainbow was there to greet us! A nice way to start our vacation. :)

Our first day we all went to see the Iao Needle. It's located in a rainforest, but none of were prepared for any rain in the rainforest! It was chilly and raining, but I'm glad we braved the weather to see it (and that it wasn't too far of a walk from the car!). 

We got back to the resort and headed straight for the pool! I'd say things were looking up...

Later that night we celebrated Bill's birthday with steak and cake! 

1 comment:

Pam said...

I have enjoyed your pics on Instagram about this great trip, Jessica - what a dream get-away! And I especially like the grey t-shirt in the last pic!