Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

I took pics of the kids in their Easter outfits before church. I just love Liam's tie and the pattern mixing going on! :)

Little Miss Gigi in her Easter dress. I got her this dress a few weeks ago and she's been asking to wear it ever since. She was so happy that she could finally wear it. :) Love her little pose here.

Cute little mouse shoes :)

After church we had a ward potluck Easter dinner at the park since the weather was just gorgeous. It was fun spending Easter with friends. After we ate, we had an easter egg hunt for the kids. Gigi loved finding all the eggs!

Gigi with her Easter spoils

Gigi was a nice big sister and even shared some with Liam.

2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

Liam looks like such a little man with his shirt and tie - so cute! I love Gigi's Easter dress and kitty cat shoes. She looks like she was enjoying the Easter eggs and what was inside!

Pal & Hatty said...

Sorry, I meant mouse shoes! Whatever they are, they are cute and so fun for Easter! I miss them both!