Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Four Years Old (Gigi's Yearly Photo)

Gigi turned four on February 19th. Her yearly stats are:

Height: 36.5 inches; 2nd percentile
Weight: 28 lbs; 2nd percentile

I can't believe my little Gigi is four years old! She is such a sweet little girl who loves all things girly! She loves Disney princesses (her favorites are Ariel, Rapunzel & Elsa), My Little Pony, playing dress-up, and her American Girl Doll -- whom she named Princess Olivia! Her favorite colors are purple and pink. She loves to wear skirts and necklaces. She loves to watch YouTube toy reviews on the iPad. She is such a good sister to Liam and loves to play with him and give him hugs n' kisses. She also loves to help me in the kitchen and especially loves to help me bake cookies. She is also a little perfectionist (like her mother!). She is always organizing her toys and she makes sure they get put away in the right toy bin - much to her mother's delight! Here are her yearly photos, she picked out her outfit and had to wear a necklace and her hair wavy...


Gigi had to make a few silly faces for the photoshoot too!

How old are you Gigi??

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Happy Birthday Gigi! I can't believe she's 4!

Pal & Hatty said...

I love all the cute pictures! We miss our Gigi!

Pam said...

What a little dolly! She is so feminine and I remember her cute personality when we were at your mom's together. You are such a cute mom!