Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mall of America Christmas Party

Last Saturday Adam's work threw a kids Christmas party at the Mall of America. His work had a yummy breakfast and then all the kids got to meet Santa. As you can see, Gigi was not impressed!
 She did finally warm up to Santa after he brought out the candy!
 After the breakfast, they gave everyone passes to ride all of the rides. They have an amusement park right in the middle of the mall. Gigi had fun going on the rides with her Dad...
Since I'm pregnant I couldn't ride any of the rides... I guess we'll have to come back next year!

2 comments:

Ming said...

So fun! What a good idea for a work party. Gigi is adorable!

Also, I need your new address so I can send you a Christmas card. Would you mind emailing it to me? You should be able to just email me from this comment but if not it's mindylind@gmail.com

Thanks!

Pal & Hatty said...

What fun pictures! I am glad you were there in time for the party! I really love the pictures of Gigi and Santa!