Saturday, August 18, 2012

Utah Visit - Mickelsen Family

We spent a few days in Park City (Aug 7-10) with Jessica's family in a large home that we rented. The guys went golfing a few times and the girls went shopping. I forgot to take pics of our time there but we had a great time hanging out together. We took turns making meals and even watched season 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey when the kids went to bed!

I went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with Tricia, Allison and all our kids. The cousins had a great time exploring and hanging out together.

My mom and I were able to go to Education Week for a half day (thanks to Grandpa for watching Gigi!). We met up with my Aunt Pam and Uncle Roger and went to some great classes.

We then met up with Grandpa and Gigi and had dinner at Los Hermanos.

Making yummy s'mores at Grandma and Grandpa's new fire pit. 

My dad had a bunch of old files and records and of course the kids loved to help burn them.

Wild and crazy games with Grandpa!

 Thanks so much Mom and Dad, we had a great time with you!

No comments: