Friday, December 9, 2011

Disneyland!

In December I took a last minute trip to Disneyland! I went with my sister Tricia and her family and my brother Evan and his family. We had a blast! It was my first time seeing the park all decorated for Christmas. I brought my stroller for Gigi but she did not want to ride in it at all. She wanted to walk everywhere and probably walked 5 miles each day!

Two of the days we had beautiful weather but one day we got rained out (at least the park was empty that day!). And we came prepared with our ponchos! We ate lunch at Ariel's Grotto so the little girls could meet some Disney Princesses.

And Gigi's favorite ride was the new Ariel ride. She kept saying "Ariel ride" so of course we had to go on it a bunch of times. I also got her the baby stuffed Ariel that she sleeps with every night. We can't wait to go back, but next time we'll have to make sure Adam can go with us!
Evan with two tired and cranky kids that he got to sleep... while making a business call!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Looks like fun! I hope one of these years ;) we can take our kids! You family pics look great and little Gigi is cute as ever.

Pal & Hatty said...

I am so glad that you all got to go together - it made it so fun for the cousins! Cute pictures of everyone!