Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gigi's 1st Christmas

We went to Utah for the holidays so we could spend time with both of our families. It was our first Christmas with Gigi and it was a memorable one. Gigi and I flew in a week before Christmas and stayed a week after so we could spend more time with everyone. The Saturday before Christmas my mom and sisters all went to the Nutcracker. I was happy that I finally got to attend this yearly tradition!
Santa came by on Christmas Even and Gigi wouldn't take her eyes off him.

5 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

I love all the pictures! The one of Gigi (my little people watcher) and Santa is precious!!! I am so glad you had a good Christmas and that you were able to go to the Nutcracker with all of us!!

Kay Hinton said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed you! I hope you're enjoying your new home, city, job, etc. It looks like you had a fun Christmas.

Pal & Hatty said...

I forgot to say how much I like the pictures of Gigi with her Grandma Craw and her great grandma! Those are really special - she carries on a wonderful family tradition!

Joan Morris said...

I'm sorry we missed seeing you in Utah by a couple of hours. It looks like you had a great time with both sides of the family.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Gigiers stop growing up!!! She is so cute in the Christmas pictures!