Saturday, July 24, 2010

Muumuu Dress

Gigi and I both got colds last week and are still recovering. I hate having a cold in the middle of summer! This is the first time she's ever been sick, so it was a little scary at first. Of course I jumped to conclusions and diagnosed her using the internet, which is never a good thing! I was certain she had whooping cough! After a visit to the doctor he said it was just a cold and not to worry. Phew! Here are a few pics I snapped (in her muumuu according to Conrad!) before all the drama.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I agree that being sick in the summer is the worst. She is so stinkin cute though Jess, it kills me. The internet is the worst for looking up illnesses. I always walk away scared when I am looking stuff up on webmd :-) Hope you start feeling better soon!

Heather Capener said...

I love that muumuu!! Where did you get it. If Gigi's future best friend comes out a girl she is going to need one too!

Hope everyone is feeling better!!!

Shauna said...

She is such a doll. Love the flower!

Joan Morris said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. It looks like she's going to have lighter hair. Grandma Gabe would LOVE the muumuu! What a cutie!

triciathomas said...

She is so cute smiling in that last picture!!! I love her dress and someday you can tell her about Conrad's song he wrote for her and her dress!

Heidi Bitsch said...

I love that dress! How cute!

Ming said...

She really is adorable. Love the dress.

Elise said...

She looks cute no matter what she wears! Leave it to an uncle to make crazy comments on their wardrobe- we go through this kind of thing all the time. :)