Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Mantel

I made a few tweaks to my mantel to decorate for Thanksgiving (you can see my Halloween mantel here).

I made the THANKS letters last year by spray painting kraft paper letters with gold and glitter. Super easy and cheap project to do.

I kept up the flowers and glitter leaf garland that I made, which made it super easy to change things up.

I got the twig and pinecone turkeys last year at Pottery Barn. Love this year's version- and they're on SALE!

and of course I had to keep up some of my mercury glass pumpkins (sim here)

So that's it! I get to enjoy it for a few more weeks until all my Christmas decorations get put up, which I can't wait for!!

1 comment:

Pal & Hatty said...

It looks great! You are so creative! It was good to talk to you, Liam and Gigi!